Developed by Geotab; Sold by Lasso
Geotab’s GPS fleet tracking and vehicle management devices provide end-to-end telematics technology built to support your fleet now and into the future. Through its GO9 product suite, Lasso’s customers receive data that helps reduce fleet costs, increase productivity and efficiency, improve safety and strengthen compliance.
GO9’s rich, accurate data allows a wide range of solutions. Its platform can additionally be extended through add-ons, such as driver ID, hours of service, temperature tracking and camera systems, which provide flexibility and integration with third-party providers. Geotab even offers a rugged GPS tracking device for harsh conditions and heavy equipment.
The core of the Geotab system, the GO9 provides expandable GPS vehicle tracking with reliable, secured data. Its Global Navigation Satellite System module (GNSS) has faster latch times and increasingly accurate location data. LTE network connectivity delivers speed and longevity, and an IOX port allows expandability and integration with third-party providers.
Lasso Geotab Application Overview:
Get near-real-time data on vehicle location, speed, trip distance and time, engine idling, driving behavior and more as soon as the vehicle starts moving, even when parked indoors or underground.
Engine and battery health assessments include VIN, odometer, engine faults and more. This valuable information helps prioritize vehicle maintenance as well as help identify both safe and risky driving habits.
Collision alerts provide a detailed summary of events, and the data allows collision reconstruction through Geotab’s patented algorithms and the GO device’s accelerometer.
Geotab provides end-to-end data protection, including authentication, encryption and message integrity verification for GO9 vehicle tracking devices and network interfaces.
Advanced Data Capture
Utilizing multiple internal networks, the GO9 captures data from a multitude of sources, including the engine, drivetrain, instrument cluster and other subsystems.
The GO9 plugs directly into your vehicle’s OBD II port or via an adapter. The installation process is quick and easy with no antenna, wire-splicing or professional assistance required.
An all-in-one driver compliance solution, Geotab Drive is an electronic logging device that streamlines hours of service, vehicle inspection reporting and driver identification. A time-and money-saving device, this smart mobile app helps you meet compliance regulations, boost fleet productivity and ensure driver safety.
- FMCSA compliant
- User-friendly dashboard
- Hours of service reporting
- Automatic duty status changes
- Alerts for violations and drivers not logged in
- End-to-end vehicle inspection workflow
- Includes oilfield exemptions
- Driver identification
- Plug-and-play installation
- Over-the-Air (OTA) software and firmware updates
- Compatible with off-the-shelf Android and iOS devices (BYOD)
- Open and flexible solution for adding apps or integrating with other systems
Geotab’s ruggedized telematics device has the same advanced GPS technology as the Geotab GO with the added benefit of being IP67 rated*. It also provides g-force monitoring and engine & battery health assessment. GO RUGGED is ideal for heavy equipment, powered assets, trucks, trailers and generators used in oil & gas, mining, construction and utilities.
Rugged and Reliable:
- Impact-, water- and humidity-resistant housing
- IP67 rated
- Operating temperature: -40° to 85° C
- External-installation supported
- Real-time vehicle tracking
- Support for most major engine protocols
- Built-in accelerometer
- IOX expandability
- In-vehicle driver coaching via IOX-BUZZ or GO TALK
- Accident detection and notification
- Accurate engine diagnostics, DTC and proprietary engine data
- Over-the-Air (OTA) firmware updates
*international standard for protection against intrusion of solids, dust, contact and water
Lasso Reporting Platform
Lasso provides an easy-to-use data interface that gives you instant office or field access to all your distributed telematic technologies
- Assign who can track your assets.
- Set up customized email and/or text alerts for movement or boundary violation.
- Select breadcrumb tracing with date ranging.
- Keypad and display allow parameters to be configured, sensors to be read and reporting times to be adjusted locally.
- Receive data and alerts via text, email or phone.
On a local, regional, national or global basis – you’ll know where your assets are located and their status.