Vehicle Monitoring & Tracking
Accurate vehicle tracking, driving information and vehicle health assessments provide critical data to companies monitoring trucks, fleets and light-to-heavy equipment. With Lasso’s comprehensive solutions, you’ll have up-to-the-minute updates on location and utilization, even at remote locations. You’ll know exactly where they are and whether they are being driven safely and properly maintained.
Do you have problems with?
- Knowing when a truck has arrived at a customer location for billing or service verification?
- Vehicles failing due to poor maintenance?
- Keeping track of your vehicles for more efficient dispatching?
- Having an efficient way to log the Hours of Service (EOBR) required for long-haul truck drivers?
- Needing a better way to calculate IFTA taxes for your fleet?
- Knowing if your drivers are operating the vehicles safely?
- Fielding complaints about your drivers only to find later that it wasn’t your truck?
With Lasso’s diverse suite of solutions, you can set up: automatic customer billing based upon location or job site; alerts for unauthorized movement; billing verification; Hours of Service logging for FMCSA compliance, and IFTA tax reporting. You’ll also have improved logistics, such as average turn time and ETA in transit. These features, combined with vehicle recovery, anti-theft and collision detection/notification, help keep your vehicles where they are supposed to be and safe.