is designed for intelligent tracking and management of fixed or mobile assets
Designed for the intelligent management of fixed and mobile assets, the SmartOne Solar utilizes motion sensors, comparative GPS positions and custom-configured sensors to gather and transmit status information via the Globalstar satellite network every few hours or via motion-based reporting. Lasso can also create custom reporting intervals to match specific requirements. The device tracks and monitors a wide variety of assets, including heavy equipment, intermediate bulk containers, boats and trailers.
The SmartOne Solar, the next generation of this popular product line, uses NiMH rechargeable batteries that deliver up to 10 years of life. This device has numerous certifications, such as ATEX, IECEx, North America cETLus, IP68/69K and HERO. The Smartone Solar is built to go in any environment across the globe.
- Global satellite connectivity over the Globalstar satellite network
- 2 Digital I/O
- Solar-powered with up to 10 years of battery life
- Class 1, Div 1, Intrinsically Safe, ATEX/IECEX Zone 0
- Bluetooth interface for configuration and firmware updating
- Wide range of reporting capabilities, including:
- GPS Location reporting in 4 modes
- Geofencing with configurable range setting
- Stationary or in-motion reporting
- Reduced messaging & theft recovery modes
- Receives and transmits data from external sensors
- Two dry contact or wetted-voltage inputs available to manage engine run time, tank level or various alarm inputs
- 12 different reporting times
- Interval or 24-hour operation mode
- Alternate reporting schedules
- Low-battery message
- Motion sensor/vibration parameter and scheduling
- Contact closure parameters
- Diagnostic messages
- Includes Speed and Heading data in reported motion messages
- Quick and easy installation requires no harnesses, external power or external antennas
Lasso Reporting Platform
Lasso Technologies provides an easy to use data interface that gives you instant office or field access to all your globally distributed Alphas.
- Assign who can track your assets
- Set up customized email and/or text alerts for movement or boundary violation
- Select breadcrumb tracing by date range.
- Keypad and display allow parameters to be configured, sensors to be read and reporting times to be adjusted locally.
- Receive data and alerts via text, email or phone.
On a local, regional, national or global basis – you’ll know where your assets are located and their status.