is ideal for asset tracking, lightweight input and
A small, low-power commercial IoT device, the SmartOne C is ideal for asset tracking, lightweight input and event monitoring. The SmartOne C utilizes motion sensors, comparative GPS positions and custom-configured sensors to gather and transmit status information via the Globalstar satellite network. Reporting can take place every few hours, via motion-based reporting or in custom intervals, which Lasso can create to match your specific requirements. Heavy equipment, intermediate bulk containers, tanks and trailers are some of the many assets that may be tracked by this device.
The SmartOne C can be line-powered or, in the absence or interruption of external power, will automatically switch to AAA-battery back-up. Each device is configured to track its assets’ specific needs and provide intermediate and emergency alerts by email or text.
- Global satellite connectivity over the Globalstar satellite network
- 2 Digital I/O
- Up to 12 different reporting times
- Interval or 24-hour operation mode
- Motion sensor/vibration parameter and scheduling
- Alternate reporting schedules
- Low-battery message
- Quick installation
- Operates on external line power, regulator cable or lithium batteries (no need to purchase expensive proprietary replacement batteries)
- Up to 700 transmissions before battery replacement is required (approx. 18 months at 1x a day)
- Automatic alerts if asset moves outside of predetermined range
- Messaging cost-reduction mode for when asset remains in same location for a predetermined period of time
- Hardware on/off feature: Allows the unit to initiate GPS re-centering functionality
- Serial signals (TTL) accepted from external device sensors
- External remote depth and level monitoring module uses wireless Bluetooth
- Contact closure parameters
- Diagnostic messages
Lasso Reporting Platform
Lasso Technologies provides an easy to use data interface that gives you instant office or field access to all your globally distributed Alphas.
• Assign who can track your assets
• Set up customized email and/or text alerts for movement or boundary violation
• Breadcrumb tracing with date ranging
• Local, regional, national or globally – you’ll know where your assets are located.